Wednesday 2 November 2011

Exam's Over!

As stated above, the exam is finally over!  Yes!!!  Just a few more weeks from now and Summer, here I come~ But before I dwell further into this post, I would like to announce something.  I am now on a hiatus from Yu-Gi-Oh!  Much to my disappointment, YGO has failed to change over these few weeks I have been gone and the same old decks are still topping each and every tournament (Six Sams and Agents) but as of late, Karakuris are emerging as victors too, which is quite a surprise for me.  Well, since I am not going to post about YGO, what shall I be posting then?  The answer is inevitably easy.

I will be doing some reviews on ANIMES!!  I won't be doing a lot though and looking at the current release rate of the animations I am watching, it will be at best 2 to 3 posts per week with intervals in between.  So, without further ado, let me introduce the animes I will be reviewing for this season.  In chronological order:

1. Fate/Zero (this is by far the most solid anime I have ever seen and it is absolutely wonderful!  MVP!)
2. Nurarihyon no Mago 2: Sennen Makyo (I won't be doing this on a regular basis but if I have time, I will do it)

So, onto the first review for today.  Note: I am only going to do this starting from the latest episode, any prior episodes that you want to read can be found here: http://psgels.blogsome.com/.  I highly recommend this blog as it provides a very insightful review on most animes and if you follow his ideas, you can't digress much.

Fate/Zero 5

I must say, by far, this episode is the best Fate/Zero has shown me yet.  For those of you who don't know the previous episode, it was about Lancer fighting against Saber and before they could engage in a do-or-die match, Rider interrupted them and then we have this episode.  I won't give too much of a spoiler but just my thoughts.

So here, all the heroes are gathered and it is like a battle royale where everyone fought against one another just for the sake of crushing the opponent.  If you have watched Fate/Stay Night, which is surprisingly the epilogue of Fate/Zero, you will know who the man in golden armour is.  I must say, the artwork has leveled up considerably with more shadows and more skillful drawings.  The characters were all given a lot of vigour by the creator and no matter how I see it, Lancer is as good as Saber and Rider, with Archer being the most lethal hero of them all.

I can't wait for the next installment and hopefully, that will be better than this episode as we will probably be introduced to a strategy meeting in order to defeat the other Masters seeing that the servants are all darn powerful.  I love Kiritsugu as he is portrayed as being cunning and astute in this episode.  He knows what must be done to ameliorate the predicament he is in and won't hesitate to eliminate the source if he must.  A true blue cold blooded man.  Now that is what you call a good main character!

No comments:

Post a Comment