Wednesday 31 August 2011

30 Days Blog Challenge

Day 1:  Introduction About Yourself and 15 Interesting Facts
Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, let me introduce myself.  My name is Bong Hung Yih aka Vice President.  This was the alias given to me when I was still in secondary school and it was a set of hierarchical system that determines one's stand based on his or her contributions to the "system".  Basic description, I look like Johny Bravo with a one pack.  For the photo, I will upload the one where I looked best, voila!


For the 15 interesting facts about me:
1. I am a proud owner of a 1 pack!  It may not look very appealing to girls but to boys, it is the building foundation of all other packs!!
2. I look like snow white.  No kidding, from the picture, I must agree I look like Snow White and holy! <3
3. I have a twin brother.  
4. I have never been in a relationship!  I am going to become the 2nd Ekichi Onizuka...xD
5. I have 4TB worths of movies and animes.  Expanding it soon.
6. I have more boy friends than girl friends.  This doesn't come as a surprise though.
7. I am the worst in academics compared to my brother and younger brother.
8. I am a walking dictionary.  Only to some extent though.
9. My Yu-Gi-Oh! knowledge far supersedes most players.  You can ask me any card name and I can tell you its effect on top of my head.
10. When I watch ecchi stuff, the girls must fulfil a certain criteria.
11. My dream girl is from an anime.
12. I believe that every single individual is born kind, just that the environment will shape the later malicious character.
13. I love cooking and cleaning up stuff.  Credits to my mom for instilling this into me.
14. I love to read story books and fun stuff.  I don't mind the length, as long as it can capture my attention, I am a go for it.
15. Last but not least, I am a talented liar and will only tell the truth when confronting my parents and those I acknowledge as friends.  If you are my enemy, then prepare the face a perpetual age of sarcasm from me.\

Well, I won't say that I am very good based on my character but nevertheless, I will never stop in my excursion to become a Great Teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment