Thursday 11 August 2011

Yu-Gi-Oh! 2011 World Championship

Alright, World Championship is due in two days time and frankly speaking, I am not hyped at all.  You are wondering the reason for this lethargy right?  The reason is quite simple, I can almost predict which deck will emerge victorious in this competition, so much so that it has not left such an impact in me anymore.  Even though with the release of XYZ monsters, Synchro monsters still dominate the current meta and XYZ monsters' effect cannot come near to Synchros'.  Due to that, the most likely candidate to get the trophy is none other than: Tengu variant deck.  Other eligible candidates are Six Samurai and T.G. but other than that, I simply don't see any other decks that can get the cup.

This is just my assumption though so let's wait and see what the championship will show us.  If, which is likely, tengu variant comes out at the top, then I won't even bother to do a break down and analysis of the deck since it's just a pick and run deck and as Michael stated, even an amateur can pull off a piety stunt like that.  The same goes for Six Sams and T.G., they can operate on their own and won't come as a surprise if they manage to secure the top position.  Less likely candidates are GB and Black Feather but honestly, I don't think these two can survive in this fast heated meta.  Even the Machina gadget deck I run is no match for my doppel dandy and that deck doesn't have tengu!!

Well, do let me hear your comments on the world championship and what you think about the current meta.  Until next time, see ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment