Sunday 25 March 2012

Something Wonderful...

Today I just finished an extraordinary movie titled "Hear Me" or "听说" in Mandarin.  This movie demystifies the bond between sisters and the tenacity of a man to chase after the girl he likes.  Now here's the catch, one of the sisters is actually deaf and due to that, her sister had to use sign language to communicate with her.  Our hero saw this at the beginning and misunderstood the situation, thinking that both of them were deaf.  So, in the end...I will leave the rest for you to find out.  Anyway, back to the topic.  After watching this movie, something just welled up inside me, something alien that has never appeared in me before.  Like a surging wave that rushes up my brain and jolts every single nerve in my body.  A tear slided slowly down my cheek before I knew it.


In short, this movie has shown me the power of love, hope and perseverance.  I highly recommend this movie to everyone who wants to have a good laugh and at the same time, a good lesson.

"As I pray, I hope the world will be filled with hope"

No comments:

Post a Comment