Saturday 4 June 2011

What we like to believe is real...

Let's begin with a real time experience, just the other day I had a discussion with my friends regarding animes and reality.  Well, for some obvious reasons, my friends told me that what I watch in animes differ greatly from the real life and it is about time I wake up from my delusion.  Basically, after hearing that statement, I was kind of upset as I really adore animes and heck, to me, those who don't like animes simply don't know what they are losing out on.  Hence, I stood up to my belief and argued that animes don't differ that much from reality.  The only difference is how you conceive it.  Why, even the focus isn't that great of a difference.  For example, in any anime, the focus will usually be on the main character with support from side characters and they usually embark on an excursion to acquire something or to achieve something.  For your information, the same also applies for the reality.  We are the focus of our own life and nobody but us can decide which route to take and what course of action that follows.

"How different is the 2D from the 3D"

Alright, enough said about the discussion.  Let's move on to the real topic of the day, "what we like to believe is real".  Ever had one of those days when you woke up from an awesome dream and just wished that it would continue.  Rest assure, shit like that happens all the time.  That's why we have people committing suicide and all the other obnoxious happenings in the world.  People, most of the time, refuse to accept what is the truth and just want to end their miserable lives.  So, does this have any relevance to anime?  Glad you ask, the answer is most definitely YES!  Otakus, or if translated anime geeks, like to fantasize about the girls of their dream coming out of animes and I don't know whether this is something to be proud of or ashamed of but I am one of these otakus.  More of the time, I find that the real girls are anything but perfect and what they have to display to the world is simply eye-wrecking.  Get me right, I am not stipulating that all girls are so, there are a few who live up to the title of being a "girl" and actually gets me thinking of chasing after them.  I will leave the term "mother" out of this one since our mothers are always perfect and beautiful in our eyes.  Just the other day, I came across a girl who was dressed in all sorts of expensive clothes, make ups and perfumes just to make her look good or attractive.  Heck, these girls have nothing to display.  They are only being ostentatious and downright displaying their affluence.  That being the case, it's not so uncommon now to spot girls like this, just go to China or America and I'll bet with you that the boyfriends are crying over there.

"Sometimes, in the pursuit of perfection, we need to deny the truth!"

I guess that's about it for today's post.  Last but not least, let me reiterate that I am, by no means, berating or disparaging girls from the 3D world, it is just that most of the 3D girls I have encountered up until now all have imperfections and flaws in them.  You can argue that GOD made us so but I would like to rebut by saying, "That doesn't mean you can't try to be perfect."  I am in pursuit of perfection myself and clearly, I lack a lot of things which girls dig in a boy such as looks etc but I truly believe that my perfect girl, more beautiful than any of the anime girls which I have come across, is out there somewhere just waiting for me to find her.  Guess that wraps up today's post.  Don't try to shun the reality, if you are having a hard time and feel like there's no place to turn to, animes are always there for you.  

Until next time, stay safe and stay sexy.  Signing out...

Reality is never any different from animes!

No comments:

Post a Comment