Sunday 31 July 2011

Passive play = Defeat

Played Dark World against some random player and the lesson learnt was never play passive.  Even if you know your opponent has mirror force etc, just ram into it.  Cause clearing one obstacle means you have room for bigger and badder plays.  This also applies to real life.  When you are faced with a predicament, just go full throttle and resolve it as soon as possible.  One predicament usually leads to another and in no time, they will accumulate to an immeasurable amount!!

Secondly, I think Konami won't unban Chaos Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning.  I tested it out at Dueling Network and anyone would have laughed at the advantage it generates just by being on the field.  3000 beatstick with either RFG every turn/consecutive attack every turn.  My goodness, it is splashable in almost any deck that runs light and darkness monsters!

Lastly, friends are such a blessing to have!  You can just sit around a table talking about nonsense and feel like on top of the world.  I am eternally grateful that I have friends whom I can argue with, laugh with, cry with and talk with.  Recapitulating my primary and secondary school life, I must say fate definitely has a way of arranging things.  Where I hardly had any friends back in primary and secondary school, I now have friends whom I can truly cherish and be happy with by my side.  Something which I have yearned for ever since I was a child.

For the next few days, I will not be updating my blog as frequently as the assignments are starting to settle in and I fear that time will be a constant constrain.  That's all from me, until next time, see ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment