Friday 16 September 2011

5 Consecutive Posts

Firstly, I would like to apologise for not updating my blog for the past few days.  This is because I was distracted with other events that were happening in my life and animes just tied me down good.  So, now that I have some time and it's half time for RWC2011, I decided to write a few things that were listed in my 30 days blog challenge.  Rest assure, it won't be that long to read.

11th Day - What you look forward to in life
Well, the one thing that I look forward to is basically the same as everyone's.  I am most certainly looking forward to the day I can get married (with my ideal girlfriend of course) and have my own children to love and care for.  Being a wonderful teacher is important too but the most primitive instinct of humans is to continue their lineage and in this sense, marriage comes first!  But before marriage, I am hoping to find my ideal girlfriend.  When I mean ideal, I don't mean the perfect girlfriend.  Ideal means she fulfils all my criteria and until this very day, I have never disclosed the criteria I have for my girlfriend and don't plan to do so.  It is something only my brother and I know.  Well, let's just wait and see what life has installed for me.


12th Day - What You Expect From Your Friends
Hmm...I would expect reciprocity from my friends.  I mean, if I am honest with them, it should only be normal for them to do the same.  I, for one, loathe people who are pretentious the most!  Damn them and may they burn in the flames of hell!  Besides that, I don't mind being on the losing end.  As I have stated previously, my family's teaching has always been, "it is better to give than to take".  Thus, I am not that keen on being taken advantage of if I can help it.  However, that doesn't mean as my friend, you can cross the line.  Although I can be pretty tolerant, it's best not to mess with me as all hell will break loose if you ever get onto my bad side.  Beyond that, everyone is welcome to be my friend! ^^

13th Day - What You Expect From Your Future Clients
Well, my future clients are all gonna be tiny little toddlers who have either little or no idea about the structure of the world at all.  I don't expect much from them but I do hope that I am able to provide them with all the necessary knowledge they will need when they advance in life.  Nonetheless, if there is something that I expect from them, it's that I expect them to be able to have fun and enjoy learning when they are sitting for my lessons.  I don't wish to become a grandpa and nag until they fall asleep.  I want to become a teacher whom they can confidently confide in and at the end of the day, as they say "thank you", I want it to be something from the heart and filled with appreciation towards what I taught them.  In that essence, I don't mind getting a below average class.  As long as they are keen to learn, that is more than enough reason for me to teach them.

14th Day - What You Aspire To Become
Ever since I was still a child, I have always aspired to become a teacher.  I can't quite recall the reason for such an aspiration as I had it when I was still in primary school and never gave much thought to any other careers.  I am quite the adamant person and once I have set my mind on something, it's impossible for me to change my mind.  Now that I think about it, I don't want to become a teacher.  I want to be the best damn teacher that anyone could ever wish to have and that my students are going to become the best individuals the world has ever seen.  It doesn't matter what my colleagues or higher ups have to say about my teaching methods, as long as what I want to convey can get across to my students and that they have learnt something, even if it is only 1%, I will be more than contented.  Because as they always say, learning is a life long process.  Even at 1%, I will expand on that and eventually, by the time my students have finished their primary education, they will be intrinsically motivated and inspired to do better in life.



15th Day - Your View on Gender
I have always believed in gender equality.  It doesn't matter whether one is born a male or a female, they should all be given the privilege to access the basic human rights and have their say on a certain topic.  I find it very unsightly that people always make comparisons between genders and argue this and that.  I mean, come on, everyone has something that they are good at and something that they are weak at.  So what if girls are better than boys in areas such as language and mature faster than us, it is their biological disposition.  We are good in a lot of fields too such as using our common sense and understanding things.  Honestly, I find all these research about a gender absolute nonsense!  No matter how many research has been done, it will not change the fact that every single one of us is a human being!  So, all the researchers and scientists out there, get a life! Malaysia, especially, need to loosen up and let the girls have a chance to be at the higher managerial posts.  Even though men are good at common sense and understanding things, their ego ruins everything.  Women, on the other hand, can remain composed even at the most drastic moments (this has been proven times and over) and they are more affectively connected to their subordinates, making it a pleasant experience for everyone.  However, do be cautious of women's dark side, they may be weaker than men physically but they can be far far far more brutal than men when it comes to politics.  That's why no matter where or when, choose carefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment