Monday 26 September 2011

Rampage Time - Part 1

Day 19 - 10 Things You Love

In chronological order:
1. Life
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Foods
5. One Pack
6. Hot Girls
7. Hot Guys (Oo0-lala)
8. Good singers
9. Sports
10. Love

I won't dwell into these things since most of them are very explicit except 5 and 7.  For No. 5, one pack.  I always believe in my own saying that one pack is the foundation of everything.  Girls may dig six packs but I honestly believe that there is no greater treasure than the gift of a one pack.  For the 7th, I am not gay per se but I do admire their build (not six packs) and they motivate me to go to the gym everyday.  You might be wondering why there isn't a mention of books or wisdom.  This is because I believe that these two things are perpetual and there seems to be no point loving something that you will forever be obliged to acquire.  That wraps up the first rampage, on to the second!

No comments:

Post a Comment