Friday 16 September 2011

Day 16 - Your View On Society

My view on society is quite simple actually.  Civilization has been going downhill and more and more fallacies are emerging like mushrooms after a rain.  That's what I have been thinking recently but some events and real life shows have forced me to reconsider.  Only after that that I noticed that this seemingly rotten society still has some light in it.  There are still good people inside this society who won't give a second thought to lending a helping hand and this has really inspired me to become a better person myself.  Where there is light, there is darkness and sadly this darkness is much more prevalent than the light but I would like to hope.  I would like to put my hands together and hope that this society is not as pathetic and corrupted as it has been portrayed to be but that the society is making a change for the better.

As they always say, a revolution will only follow when humanity has hit rock bottom.  The way I see it, a revolution is slowly happening throughout the world and soon, a better one will emerge.  Civilization is defined by its society and unless we have a good and proper society, don't bother claiming that one race is more superior than the other, it would only make you look like a complete fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment