Tuesday 6 September 2011

Day 5 - Your Religion

Well, my religion isn't something big to talk about.  I am basically a merge between Confucian, Taoism and Buddhism.  My family has been keeping faithful to this religion for as long as I can remember.  The lessons that I learnt from my religion are invaluable and they have shaped me greatly to become who I am today.  Unlike most people who like to take, I discovered that I am the one who likes to give.  From the benefactor's point of view, this is nothing more than making losses but as my religion points out, it is better to give and help than to take and consume.  Due to this, my family, if viewed from this angle, is on the losing end but I don't think so.  At the end of the day, when you have done everything in your power, you will feel good and feel at ease.  That's why no matter what others say, when I have given and the recipient is happy, I will be overwhelmed by a sense of joy too.

Thus, what you believe in doesn't matter.  I sincerely believe that all religion has its own way of teaching and that the teachings are good and upright (not sure about satanic though).  So, never condemn other people's religion or exalt your own.  We are all human beings and there's nothing to gain from condemning each other besides staining one own's soul.  So, until next time, see ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment