Wednesday 5 October 2011

Day 30 - Final Offering to Death Aspect

This topic was meant to be a free topic so while I have the chance, I would like to say my final farewell for a great guy in my YGO life.  This man has been the man I look up to ever since he started his blog.  He is the one who gave YGO a breathe of new life, offering a wide range of innovative and novel ideas to the community.  His insights into YGO had always been very fastidious and as long as one followed his advice, chances are one would win the game.  Having him around the community was truly exhilarating and those moments will be dearly missed by all.  My only concern would be the newbies entering this game will have a slight disadvantage compared to the veterans.  Nevertheless, I hope that no matter where he goes, prosperity follows.

Death Aspect, may you find a better life out there and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment