Sunday 16 October 2011

Skype Dueling

Alright guys, I am going to do my own personal game report.  Don't have any TCG cards so it's a big No No for me to participate in any regionals here (just a side note, I am running on OCG cards).  So, I am going to do some report on my Skype Dueling experience.  May try to upload some videos if I have the chance but chances are...Meh...Alright, so I played against 3 players with 2 different decks but I am going to report on the duel with my Dark World deck since that is my main deck which I am quite proud of (but lost nonetheless to 2 extremely good players).

"I am powerful but not almighty"
Alright, so my first duel was with a guy who ran Disaster Dragon.  I won 1 round and lost the other 2.  Can't quite remember how it happened but the setup was like this.  1 REDMD and 1 Drago on the field.  That completely locked me down.  My second loss was due to insufficient LP.  I had Tragoedia with 6 cards in my hand and if only I had a little bit more life, that game would have been mine as he summoned Prime Material instead of Drago.  Oh yeah, gemini imps just stopped my plays.  It killed my DWD and my Card Destruction, hence I was stuck with all the DW monsters in my hand while he used his REDMD and Drago to kill me piece by painful piece.  Screw that Imp and Drago.  So, my Dark World deck got pawned!  Verdict: XOX
Drago is the MVP here, completely locked down my plays.

"Wanna run DW?  Screw that!"
My second duel was against a guy running Monster Mash Agent Angel (only 3 spells and no traps).  I got pawned hard and there was literary no way I could make a comeback after getting hit with Leviair and BLS.  For the first win, he SSed Chaos Sorcerer and banished my Grapha, I graphaed his sorcerer only to be obliterated by BLS + Honest combo.  I won the second round with Grapha love.  The third round was ridiculous.  I had no graphas in hand, no draw outlet and my hand consisted of one Fabled Raven and one Beiige, I had one grapha in my graveyard but he had one Krystia and one Hyperion on the field, not to mention he blew up my field spell.  Crap~  Krystia and Hyperion combo just proved to be too overwhelming and again, locked down completely.  So, verdict?


Have a great day and until next time, take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment